IPL Skin Rejuvenation
- Suited for treating sun-damaged skin, large pores, age spots and wrinkles
- Helpful in reducing appearance of superficial pigmentation
- A series of 6 sessions, every 21 days can rejuvenate your skin and make you feel and look years younger
- Provides gradual, natural looking improvements, with long terms results
- Results from a full series can last up to a year
- Offers an immediate return to routine activities
IPL Hair Removal
- Hair becomes thinner, lighter and less dense after each session
- Only have to receive treatments every 40-45 days
- Maintenance recommended once or twice a year after sessions are complete
- Works extremely well on light skin, with darker hair, but with No+Vello’s exclusive SUN&SAFE, is still effective on darker skin types
- Helpful in reducing hormonal facial and body hair
Great News no+vello are opening a brand new centre in Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton very soon.
On average our skin renews itself every 28 days however this process can be sped up with the use of specific treatments and products. For a ‘normal’ skin a deep cleanse is only necessary to be performed every 21 days to maintain good skin health but for more concern...