No+Vellos Tips and Advice
Your clinic professional will provide you with a list of tips and advice for before, during and after treatments. Below are a few reminders before your first visit:
- Don’t wax or use any method that removes hair at the root in the zone to be treated at least 20 days prior
- Avoid sun exposure, tanning beds and tanning creams at least 15 days prior to treatment. Use a high SPF if the zone being treated is normally exposed to the sun.
- Inform your No+Vello centre if you are taking ANY medication, especially photosensitive medications.
- On the day of the visit, keep your skin clean and cool and avoid doing vigorous physical exercise.
- Avoid creams with vitamin A or retinoic acid as well as any form of injectibles surrounding treatment.
- Use the recommended No+Vello after care cream to improve your results and skin appearance.
Unwanted hair is a dilemma for all, especially for women. How many of you have cursed the first day you waxed? And how you hate the itchy feeling you get after passing a razor over your skin? Not to mention the most varied positions it takes to try remove the hair all...
On average our skin renews itself every 28 days however this process can be sped up with the use of specific treatments and products. For a ‘normal’ skin a deep cleanse is only necessary to be performed every 21 days to maintain good skin health but for more concern...