No+Vellos Tips and Advice
Your clinic professional will provide you with a list of tips and advice for before, during and after treatments. Below are a few reminders before your first visit:
- Don’t wax or use any method that removes hair at the root in the zone to be treated at least 20 days prior
- Avoid sun exposure, tanning beds and tanning creams at least 15 days prior to treatment. Use a high SPF if the zone being treated is normally exposed to the sun.
- Inform your No+Vello centre if you are taking ANY medication, especially photosensitive medications.
- On the day of the visit, keep your skin clean and cool and avoid doing vigorous physical exercise.
- Avoid creams with vitamin A or retinoic acid as well as any form of injectibles surrounding treatment.
- Use the recommended No+Vello after care cream to improve your results and skin appearance.